Sunday 5 July 2015

I've acquired some assistance (and adopted another pony?)

Hi!
My laptop has broken yet again so I'm now left stuck with nothing to blog with apart from my phone which I won't lie, is a little annoying and causes a lot of spelling mistakes which frustrates me more than it probably should. But, I felt that despite this, it has been far too long since I last blogged and I needed to get an update posted so here you are.

June hasn't been that awfully crazy apart from me gaining some new friends and a new love interest. Safe to say my boyfriend continues to make me feel like one very lucky girl all the time. This is because, he is absolutely fantastic with the horses. He catches them, brings them in, grooms them, helps me tack up, rides and helps me muck out... He really is quite cool (but do not tell him I said that) and I love watching him have a little cuddle with my favourite ginger pony knowing my two boys are best buds, it's really really nice to be able to be this happy again.

I've also acquired a helper who's name is Ollie, Ollie is Brad's best friend and he is always willing to help and go to the horses! He's also a great fan of the ponies and with the two of them around, yard chores have become so much nicer that's for sure!;-)

I've also adopted another pony, sort of;-) her name is inca and she is owned by one of the lovely girls on the yard, who has a very poorly back currently and so I've been trying my best to help her out and ride inca, bath her and help with her field upkeep. Inca is a pure dressage horse and she is so very different to ride from my two but she's lovely and I throughly enjoy riding her as I sort of begin to feel like I can ride and do sort of maybe know what I'm doing! I'll include some pictures at the end for you:-)

My two haven't really done a lot this month as for the first half i had exams! However star has done some hacking and jumping as well and some relaxed chilling and he's starting to come back into work very nicely:-) 
John however is just getting fat, naughty lottie needs to get an exercise regime in place for him soon that's for sure! He's done bits and bobs recently, teaching Ollie how to lunge a horse and giving me some hefty bucks! So he's enjoying life as a fat pony currently but I shall be cracking on with him this month hopefully!

Star hasn't really been out at all this month, he went to Emma and Beth's yard and played over some jumps and went on a hack and was a well behaved gentleman as always! We had great fun that day and he proved he is not just a pretty face! He also had his first bath whilst with me and he was super, so good as I expected! (A lot nicer to bath than John!!)

But overall we haven't really done a lot! Hopefully we will do more this month and you will be able to see but for now I will leave you with some recent pictures!:-) 
















No comments:

Post a Comment