Sunday 31 May 2015

Show day is finally upon us, and Lottie is not okay.

Before I start, this was written 31st mah and I apparently forgot to post so here you go!

Aloha!
Well, today was show day and I woke up feeling like I was going to be sick and could taste the dinner I had eaten the previous evening. Safe to say, I was not excited.
After some arguments with myself I did finally manage to get out of bed and get ready for the show and so we went to get the trailer and go get a pony!

When we got to the yard we were running quite behind schedule (turns out we were super super early anyway) and I was still feeling nervous with a very soggy pony from the rain that night and a voice in the back of my head telling me to go home. Either way Star on the trailer and we set off to the show.

we got there so very early we were waiting around for 2 hours! Many thanks to my amazing support team for staying so long in the freezing weather and to Star for being impeccably behaved despite the standing around, and some rather rude people who clearly do not understand personal space and that horses can sometimes kick.



No comments:

Post a Comment