Wednesday 20 May 2015

Back with a bang.

(Before I start, I wrote this about a week ago so it made sense then promise)
Helloooo!
Safe to say I am feeling extremely good about my riding recently and the ponies. I just feel like they're really coming along and we're just really starting to get to where I want us to be. I've also really been working on my position the past couple of rides and more myself than the horses and I really think it has aided me quite a lot.

I also think that recently my jumping has come back better than ever. I really am starting to get back into it and really love it how I used to! I think most of that is down to Star though as he just makes me feel so safe and allows me to sit back and focus a little bit more! He is just ace!

He proved this yesterday when we took a little trip to Ashwood to have a play round the xc course! This was our first time out on a xc field alone with no other horses and he was so well behaved and jumped everything I asked of him minus one fence which I was wrong to ask him to do and so I am going to forget that as it was unfair of me to expect it of him. I don't really have much else to say because he was just so awesome for me, emma and beth! Here's some photos :-)

star looks cute and then there's me....

ass for days son (also v impressed with my position here)

awww

need to learn to stop leaning on him

having a great time clearly

jumping big scary corner for Beff, good boy!

easy peasy

emma's head will forever amuse me hahaha! v proud of her for this though

No comments:

Post a Comment